Specification for outdoor transformer guardrail:
1. The height of the transformer installed on the ground is 0.5 meters; the surrounding area should not be less than 1 meter; in the direction of operation, there should be a distance of more than 2 meters.
2. The bottom of transformer 315KVA and below is not less than 2.5 meters above ground, which can be installed on poles.
3. The rod on the rod should be firm and firm. The waist rod should be wound with four or more circles of wire with a diameter of 4.0MM. The wire should not have joints and the waist should not be less than 0.2m.
4. The height of the transformer installed on the ground is generally 0.5 meters. There should be fences no less than 1.7 meters around, and warning signs should be hung in obvious places.
5. The ratio of the outdoor box-type variable fence to the overall structure of the transformer is stipulated accordingly.